Water Treatment Case Study – Elentec
Bringing a Client Prototype to market
“Collaborating with Cygnet over the years has proven very productive. It is not just the assurance that a high standard of the work will be delivered, but its pragmatic, problem solving, attitude has been a positive contributor in achieving our technical goals.”
Duarte Tito, Technical Director, Elentec
Working with Elentec, to provide second stage development for a specialist water treatment solutions business. Carry clients own prototyping through secondary development phases, then onto preproduction and demonstration phases and finally into product production.
Cygnet won a competitive tender to provide support to a local specialist water treatment company, Elentec. We were selected due to our unique customer focussed approach, collaborative ethos, and enthusiasm for the project. This project now commands its own workshop stock book and itemised storage system, we take the hassle out of product delivery.
- To develop and consolidate the design of 4 discrete modules comprising the whole treatment station.
- To redesign the EC cell housings bringing the process in house to increase design flexibility and effect cost savings.
- To redesign and develop membrane housings to reduce costs and ensure timely supply.
- Work with our client’s technicians and specialists to coordinate the whole project including those elements subcontracted.
- To carry out testing of the demonstration units in order to establish areas for review or improvements.
- Design secondary equipment to facilitate the deployment of the treatment station.
Continuing phases of this project include variations upon the primary design in order to offer smaller and more compact treatment stations.
Our Case Studies
You may be interested in our other projects
ACO TECHNOLOGIES PLC
FROM PRODUCT SOLUTION TO FABRICATION PARTNER
HYDRO WMS LTD
ENSURING QUICK ACCESS TO BULK AND TECHNICAL PARTS
THE CYGNET PUMP
DEVELOPING THE MARKET LEADING PUMP FOR LANDRILL INDUSTRY